Since 1978 we have provided clinical excellence and client service throughout California. We provide, evaluate and treat for a variety of conditions by offering physical, occupational and speech therapy. Our services are provided in acute hospitals, skilled nursing hospitals, outpatient clinics, senior residential communities, schools and employer-based occupational health clinics.
Selected "Best in Business" by the Sacramento Business Journal, our commitment is:
To Make a Positive Difference in the Lives of our Patients, their Families, our Team & the Community.
Taking pride in being a company that "Does It All", we offer a wide array of clinical programs and specialties. These programs service individuals from pediatrics to geriatrics.
We service many conditions including patients with neurological, orthopedic issues, sports injuries to cumulative trauma and from spinal cord to hand injuries..
NDT-certified pediatric specialists, certified hand therapists, MPT and DPT trained physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech pathologists, certified athletic trainers, and ergonomists all comprise our team.
- Experience - Since 1978 in the contract and outpatient therapy business
- Therapist-owned - Commitment to professional excellence
- Locally-based - Local accountability
- Locally Managed - Local infrastructure to manage programs
- Diversity of Services - Provider of services across the continuum
- Clinical Specialists - All therapy disciplines, specialties and settings
- Specialized Programs - Wound care, restorative dining, positioning, back safety, fall prevention, KELS, ACL and more
- In-house Recruitment Better response from candidates & better match of skills to job requirements
- Corporate Based Staffing Coordinator - Staffing support to ensure caseloads are covered at all times
- Staff Retention Rates - Therapists with decades of service
- Reputation & Name
- Local base of operation providing better accountability and easier access to senior management
- Therapist ownership creating a stronger commitment to the rehabilitation profession and a more attractive work environment for therapists
- A diverse clinical practice that can meet the differing needs of the residents of multi-level communities
- Ability to perform third party billing including managed care and community-based Medicare Part B services through the company’s Medicare certified clinics
- Concentration of local staff with employees within a short travel time to the facility available to provide back-up coverage for the primary team which prevents missed treatments, lost revenue and/or dissatisfied clients
- Rehab services that have “brand recognition” due to Burger Rehabilitation’s reputation across California within hospital, medical group and health plan communities
- Multi-level community experience in including CCRC’s
- State of the art technology including electronic billing resulting in faster more accurate billing, elimination of costly administrative time reconciling billings and better safeguards to maximize revenue opportunities while preventing coding errors and potential compliance issues
Restorative Nursing Programs
Give your skilled nursing facility a performance edge by training members of your facility nursing team as restorative aides. Update and improve patient care with quality restorative nursing programs.
Learn More »
Gait analysis and balance testing can immediately identify asymmetries. OPTOGAIT visual feedback training module can enhance the ability to bring the body back into balance for optimal mechanical efficiency during gait. Learn More »